Blogger Layouts

Saturday 17 December 2011

Were gonna make this work no matter what!

Yeah thats right! We're gonna take a step further! This is a continue of Ashlyns post. We have gone sooo down hill! This blog actually used to have readers and commenters now it have neither! Now we either put effort into this or it will be a waste!  I WANT writers. So apply now >>>HERE<<<
We are looking for writers who will be able to write under these sections at least 3 times a week! And that is the minimum
Sections:

  • Competitions
  • Freebies
  • HotBuys
  • Make-Up tips
  • Styling Tips
  • Stardoll Gossip
~Tell me if you have thought of a good topic that might be really good for the blog!
_________________________

Also I would like to point out to Princess_111111, marsinspace3210 and MystycalJade, that if I can't rely on you to post once a week then there is no point of you being writers! Im not trying to be mean but its for the best of the blog. Try to become more active over the next few days and maybe I shall reconsider your suspension. 
_________________________

I want to announce Ashlyn- meganmero as a manger of the blog and the followers, writers and competiton departments. Thank you very much for your co-operation ashlyn!
_________________________

I am thinking of doing a new competition sort of thing called Dream Suite just like Callie.Stardoll does on stardoll. More about that to come soon.
________________________

I'll be posting again later but for now keep asking for followers, we really need them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sorry for not posting, I've been having difficulties lately, work is taking up alot of my time.
    Once again, sorry,
    I will try to post more often

    --Princess_111111

    ReplyDelete