Blogger Layouts

Sunday 1 January 2012

Under Construction


Blogger-Templates



UPDATE: Well the construction is going really well! The graphic looks, well, better than usual! And I've got the perfect template! The day before we change the whole thing, I'll give you some spoilers of how it looks like, well just little bits!I've thought of the name now and I think its fine? and now all I just to need to make is banners for the writers and take care of competitions. Well see you then!
As you can see we are under construction at the moment. I hope you all had a merry christmas and a happy new year. Simply what I'm gonna do is change templates, graphics and maybe even the name. All projects will be paused for this while and when the construction is finished the following projects will be removed completely:

  • The History of Viva Stardoll and Stardoll on Camera
  • Real Life Beauties
  • The Blog Magazine
Instead of those I was thinking of introducing these:
  • Dream Suite Hunt
  • Medoll of the Month
  • Monthly awards ceremony
  • Writer of the Month 
I'm getting all the writers new banners and the construction will probably last a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment